There’s A Growing Problem In Your Crawlspace
Negative Consequences of a Moisture and Wetness in Crawlspace:
- Standing water raises the relative humidity in your crawlspace to a level at which mold, mildew and fungi thrive.
- Wet crawlspaces create a breeding ground for termites, dust mites, insects and other pestilents (small animals).
- Muddy soil weakens the footings under your home causing uneven floors and potential long-term structural damage.
- Water vapors are absorbed by the subfloor, causing it to eventually rot. They also cause cupping in hardwood floors.
- Moisture under your home contributes to the corrosion and rusting of expensive utility systems located in the crawlspace.
- Damp conditions cause odors and musty smells in the living space.
The Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System
Your solution to Water and Moisture Problems in the Crawlspace under your home.
Often, homebuilders install exterior waterproofing systems around crawlspace foundations. This is a temporary solution that rarely has any effect in keeping water out of the crawl space.
The Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System is designed to intercept rising ground water before it reaches the interior of the crawl space.
The Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System is uniquely designed to provide a PERMANENT solution to the growing problem in your crawlspace. It solves all the areas water can penetrate your crawlspace and removes up to 60% more water than other systems.
Life of the Structure Warranty
A warranty is a measure of the confidence the contractor has in the work they have done. With the complete waterproofing solution Aqua-Guard provides, we are able to offer one of the industry’s strongest warranties; a “Life of the Structure” warranty. The Aqua-Guard warranty transfers from owner to owner, staying with the property, not the individual. Remember, the warranty is only as good as the company that stands behind it.